In order to guarantee everyone’s safety while visiting Youseum, we have installed a state-of-the-art Corona protocol. Still have some questions? See our Corona FAQ below!
1. In case you have one or more of the following symptoms: colds, coughing, shortness of breath and/or fever we would kindly ask you to reschedule your visit to Youseum. Feel free to drop us a message at email@example.com and we will make sure your ticket will be adjusted to a new date free of charge.
2. We have made some adjustments in the way our guests wander around the experience. These instructions will be shared with you while entering Youseum. We kindly ask you to follow these instructions at all times, so that everybody can enjoy themselves while experiencing the rooms and elements.
3. We have dedicated Corona staff that are there to make sure that everyone sticks to the 1.5m policy and gives others the space to enjoy Youseum in a safe and fun way.
4. Please keep a 1.5-meter distance between your group, other visitors and Youseum Heroes.
5. Follow the one-way route highlighted along your journey through the experience.
6. Where noted, allow guests ahead of you to exit rooms before entering them.
How will social distancing work?
We kindly ask groups to maintain a 1.5-meter distance from on another while inside the experience. On any visit to Youseum guests make their way through a sprawling series of rooms.
How will sanitary conditions be maintained?
Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the experience. Our staff wears face-masks.
Will the tours be guided?
The tours are still guided by our wonderful team of Heroes. They keep a 1.5-meter distance but this doesn’t stop them from providing you with an amazing experience.
Are restroom facilities available?
For public health and safety reasons we’re unfortunately unable to provide restroom facilities at this time.
How early should I arrive for my visit?
It would be amazing if you can arrive 5 minutes prior to your reserved time slot.
Stay in the loop! Subscribe to our newsletter here:
Thank you for signing up!