In order to guarantee everyone’s safety while visiting Youseum, we kindly ask that you follow a few rules and guidelines. Still have some questions? See our Covid FAQ below!
1. Do not enter Youseum when you have one or more of the following (also mild!) symptoms: colds, coughing, shortness of breath and/or fever (from 38°C).
2. Follow the instructions of Youseum personnel at all times.
3. Keep a 1.5m distance between your group other visitors and Youseum personnel.
4. Sneeze and cough in your elbow/arm and away from others.
5. Follow the one-way route highlighted along your journey through the experience.
6. Where noted, allow guests ahead of you to exit rooms before entering them.
7. Please use the hand sanitizers where provided.
8. We can only accept card payments at this time.
9. We will maintain a max group size of ten people, with a max capacity of 60 people.
10. Unfortunately restrooms facilities are currently unavailable.
Many thanks for your understanding and cooperation. We can’t wait to welcome you!
How will social distancing work?
Groups will be required to maintain a social distance of 2 metres from one another at all times while inside the experience. On any visit to Youseum guests make their way through a sprawling series of rooms. Under the current guidelines, groups must wait for one group to leave a room before entering it.
How will sanitary conditions be maintained?
Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the experience. Face masks are encouraged but not required.
Will the tours be guided?
In order to guarantee the safety of our personnel, guided tours through Youseum are unfortunately not available at this time. Our staff of Heroes will be present however in order to assist you during your visit and answer any questions you may have.
Are restroom facilities available?
For public health and safety reasons we’re unfortunately unable to provide restroom facilities at this time.
How early should I arrive for my visit?
We ask that guests arrive at the exact time reserved at the time of booking. We unfortunately can’t accommodate early arrivals due to required social distancing measures.